Cleveland Lighting strives to provide customers with the best customer experience on the web and offers a very convenient replacement and return policy. The details of the policy are listed below, and our dedicated customer service agents are always available to help.
What is your return policy?
Cleveland Lighting works to provide a hassle-free return process. Products may be returned under the following conditions:
- The customer must notify Cleveland Lighting within 14 days of receipt of the delivery that they wish to return the product. Returns cannot be accepted 15 or more days after delivery. Customers must notify us via email.
We will confirm receipt of your notice within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. A customer service representative will provide you with instructions for returning the product using a Return Goods Authorization number. Returns will
not be accepted without a Return Goods Authorization number.
- The product must be in its original packaging, must not show signs of installation (no cut wires or scratches), and must be in resalable condition.
- The product’s price must be greater than $150.
- The product must not have been part of a custom order, purchased from our clearance section, or discontinued by the manufacturer. We cannot accept light bulb returns. Additionally, orders of 10 or more of the same product or orders of more than
$2,000 cannot be returned.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
Once a product has been received, we will work to provide credit to customers as quickly as possible.
How do I make a return?
To return an item please send an email to Customer Service for a return authorization number. After a Return Authorization is requested, we will:
- Issue an RGA number (return goods authorization number) and provide an address for you to use to ship the products.
- Issue credit within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving and inspecting the product.
Credits will not be issued for products damaged during shipment, and you will be responsible for filing a claim with the shipper. Therefore, it is recommended to insure all return shipments and provide us with tracking information.
Do you do exchanges?
Most manufacturers do not reduce return fees for product exchanges. Please contact Customer Service via phone or email to inquire about exchange options. We will respond to your email within 24 hours on
weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
I've returned my order without an RGA#. When will my credit be issued?
If the product is refused upon delivery or returned without an RGA number, the standard return policy will not apply. The customer will be responsible for the manufacturer’s restocking fee which may be up to 25% of the purchase price of the item;
as well as both initial and return freight charges.
BACK TO TOP
Cleveland Lighting will replace damaged, defective, or broken products and glass, free of charge, under the following conditions:
- The customer must notify Cleveland Lighting of the product’s defect via email, within 14 days of delivery. If you do not notify us about broken, damaged, or defective goods within 14 days of delivery,
we cannot replace them free of charge.
- We will confirm receipt of your notice within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. A customer service representative will provide you with instructions for returning the product using a Return Goods Authorization number. Replacement
requests will not be accepted without a Returns Good Authorization number.
- Damaged, defective, or broken products must be received and inspected by a Cleveland Lighting representative or the manufacturer before a replacement is issued.
If you discover damaged products upon opening a shipment and decide not to accept delivery, please contact Customer Service immediately to take appropriate action to resolve the matter. We will respond
to your email within 24 hours. A claim will be filed with the carrier to credit your account for the damaged fixture, which we will replace at no cost. If the damaged product is repairable with replacement parts, these parts will be shipped at
no cost. Cleveland Lighting will not be responsible for expedited shipping of any replacement parts or products. If the replacement product is back ordered extensively, we will retrieve the damaged product or instruct you to discard it and issue
a credit for the item.
BACK TO TOP
Cleveland Lighting wants you to be confident that you are receiving the best prices anywhere by shopping with us. If you find the same exact product advertised for less by one of our competitors within 14 days of your purchase, we will gladly match that
price including shipping and handling.
Please note that our Price Match Guarantee applies only to the identical product from the same manufacturer. The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product and it must be a stock item, available for shipment and not on extended back
order. A website link or written quote from the competing vendor for the same product(s) shipped to the same address must be sent to Cleveland Lighting. Sales tax, shipping and handling will be factored in to determine final price. Price Match
Guarantee does not apply to clearance items and select manufactures. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, please call 888.765.1810 or email email@example.com
BACK TO TOP
Cleveland Lighting attempts to process orders as soon as they are submitted, and we cannot accept changes or cancellations for orders that have already been processed.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel an order after a customer submits an order. However, customers wishing to change or cancel their order may call before 5:00PM EST on the day of purchase. After 5 PM ET, customers should submit a
request via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm all requests for a change or cancellation that are submitted after 5 PM. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, the request
was not received. Please contact us again via phone. We will confirm receipt of your notice within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
The following orders cannot be canceled at any time:
- Individual products under $60
- Orders with an invoice total greater than $2,000 or orders with 10 or more of the same item.
- Custom-made items
If you change your order and the total value falls under $150, you will be charged a $15 shipping fee.
BACK TO TOP
Cleveland Lighting does not provide warranties on the products offered for sale on this website. All lighting products, however, are sold with a manufacturer warranty which warrants that products sold to the first non-dealer purchaser will be free from
defects in material and workmanship. If a product does have a defect, Cleveland Lighting’s obligation is expressly limited to replacement, without charge, or repair at the factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. Cleveland
Lighting’s obligation under this warranty does not extend beyond the initial cost of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded. This warranty shall not apply to products
that have been altered or improperly used. Notice of a defect must be received by Cleveland Lighting within one (1) year from the date of purchase. All lightbulbs, including those that ship with products, are excluded from this warranty.
BACK TO TOP
We offer free ground shipping for specific manufacturers in the 48 continental United States on most orders over $200. All orders under $200 will be charged at least a $15 flat rate shipping fee. If an order is modified after the time of sale and the
order balance falls below $200, the customer will be charged a $15 shipping fee.
What is the shipping charge?
There is a $15 flat rate for shipping on orders under $200.
If you would like expedited shipping for your order, please contact a sales associate. Expedited shipping is an additional charge based on the total weight and dimensions of your order and is not available
on all products.
Cleveland Lighting only ships product to the continental U.S
PST Processing/Calculations and Self-Assessing
"Cleveland Lighting." will collect and remit PST for residents of the Province of Import only (British Columbia)
"Cleveland Lighting." will collect and remit HST for residents of the following provinces (Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Ontario)
For residents of PEI, Quebec, Manitoba, Sask you will have to Self-Assess with your respective provincial Gov't for payment of PST amounts owing.
Accepting a shipment
Before accepting a delivery, you are required to inspect each and every box for damaged or missing items. By accepting delivery of a shipment, you acknowledge that the item(s) were received in 100% usable condition and that you have received every
item listed on the packing slip. If you are not required to sign for a shipment and you received damaged goods, please contact Customer Service immediately to report the damage.
- Orders for certain large items may be subject to freight charges. Cleveland Lighting will notify you of any cost before a product is shipped via freight.
- Shipping fees resulting from additional services, such as indoor delivery or package rerouting, are not covered under Cleveland Lighting's free shipping policy.
- We ship with no signature required. If you require signature service, please place your order with a sales representative. Signature service is not included in our default shipping service, and Cleveland
Lighting cannot be liable for items lost in shipment.
- Your product should ship within three weeks of your order, and many products will ship sooner.
- If a product is back ordered and has a lead time exceeding 60 days, Cleveland Lighting will notify you and provide 24 hours to cancel the order of the back ordered product free of charge.
- Please see the Returns and Replacements section for instructions on what to do if a product is damaged during shipment.
BACK TO TOP
Cleveland Lighting is committed to protecting your privacy. Information you provide us will not be sold or given to any outside party. We do share your address and phone number with the manufacturer responsible for shipping your order, but it is only
used for the processing and shipment of the order. Cleveland Lighting will only use your phone number to contact you in case of a problem with the fulfillment or delivery of your order. The email address you provide is used only to provide you
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the security of your online order information. To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window when you proceed to checkout. SSL is active
if you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser). To double-check for security, look at the URL line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the site's address should change from
"http" to "https." All your ordering information -- including your name, address, and credit card number -- is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. Your credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering
BACK TO TOP